As you contemplate your marketing strategy, it’s fascinating to note that 65% of consumers express a resounding belief in the effectiveness of direct mail. If you find yourself in the remaining 35%, we’re here to help you tap into the immense potential that this channel offers.
Print marketing has been around for a long time. Many small businesses rely on it to get their name out to the public while providing a sense of stability that social media can’t offer. However, with the shift to digital marketing, traditional print methods are becoming…
Anyone can make an ad, but making an asset that connects with a customer is another matter. From emails and online ads to printed marketing materials, you’ll need multiple touchpoints to move customers to action. Consistent marketing efforts with constant quality are crucial to…
Here’s a scenario: A senior executive must buy a new technology solution to help their business keep up with the competition. You might assume they’d make this decision based on hard facts, carefully considering the pros and cons of each product on the market before making a decision.
Do print marketing and advertising methods really don’t matter anymore?
Before you decide to work with any direct mail company, consider these four factors:
It is very easy and simple!